Mains Cottage can be found just outside Greystoke, between Keswick and Penrith within close proximity to Ullswater, Glenridding and Patterdale.
Mains Cottage is located 3 miles from the Lake District National Park, please click on the map below for more information, this link will take you to the map of the area: www.google.co.uk
Driving Directions to Mains Cottage from Penrith:
- From the Penrith junction of the M6 [exit 40] take the A66 to Keswick.
- After approximately two miles look out for sign to the right for Newbiggin and Greystoke.
- Follow the road through Newbiggin: turn left at the crossroads and take B5288 into Greystoke.
- Once in Greystoke, turn right at the monument sign posted Johnby.
- Follow this road until it forks, take the left turning to Johnby and Mains Cottage is the third house on the left.